NASAR is one of the first companies in Kazakhstan providing services in the field of operation and maintenance of public facilities. Company specialists provide successful operation of facilities of different functions.
In 2012 the Quality Management System was successfully accredited in accordance with International Standard of Quality Management (ISO 9001) followed by Environmental management system (ISO 14001) in 2015. Occupational safety and health standard (OHSAS 18000) is now being developed and implemented.
Organization of technological and business processes is carried out in strict accordance with the legislation of the Republic of Kazakhstan and generally accepted international standards.
- Operation of treatment and recycling plants
- Operation of waste landfills
- Operation of sewage pumping stations
- Operation of water treatment plants, sewage treatment plants, lagoons
- Operation of sorting stations
- Operation of external and main networks of water supply and sewage systems